Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity now!

Man, I just saw Serenity, the Firefly movie, and I have to say it blew me away! I can't say much about it except go see it NOW, and be prepared to feel every emotion you have all at once during parts of this flick. If you haven't seen the series, it's okay. Joss does an awesome job revealing the characters and backstory, without having something obvious like a narrator or something.

I saw this puppy on the ULTRASCREEN, too! Holy crap. Good times. Oh, and whatever you do do NOT read the forums at the bottom of the imdb.com page for Serenity! Don't even read the forum post TITLES! Idiots don't realize that writing *Spoiler* and then in the same line actually giving it away, doesn't help. haha. But after you see it, go ahead and read 'em. Lots of geeks complaining, but for the most part, lots of geeks saying they loved it! Man, it's gonna be hard to get to sleep. That movie pumped me up like you wouldn't believe. Good thing I get to sleep in. Too bad Inara won't be joining me.

6 Comments:

Blogger K good said...

nice paragraph stylings.

i will go to that movie if i go to a movie. i need to see more movies. maybe if i had a friend to go with me, i would go to more of them.

and what the hell is up with this post above mine? spam posting? that is so fucking wierd.

9:55 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Yeah, you fuckin believe that? Sunspot's blog has a feature where you have to type in a password (the squiggly text kind) before posting. I think I'll start using that. Hey, I go to movies by myself all the time. It's not weird at all. Plus then I don't have to find anyone I know willing to see something like Freddy vs. Jason!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... the ultrascreen is a movie screen that is the same size as old movie screens before they cut them up into little pieces? This is like when Coke made New Coke and then no one liked it so they brought back Coke Classic and then New Coke went away so it was just Coke again. Only this progression is Movie Screen -> Little Screen -> Ultrascreen -> (oh yeah, that's the same thing as Movie Screen).

10:22 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

haha.. I guess. What's up, Beebe! I think your analogy makes The Imax akin to Coke when it still had cocaine in it. Sweet.

12:38 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

This is sweet... http://fireflychinese.home.att.net/index.html

11:39 AM  
Blogger Toxic Ned said...

For all your Firefly needs, check it out at http://www.fireflyfans.net

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home