Sunday, August 28, 2005

Random

"You know what bugs the shit out of me? The way people always refer to me as if I was the most insignificant, unneeded thing in the world. 'Man, you packed a lot in that suitcase.' Everything but ME, they'd say. And if that isn't bad enough, now they're referring to me in completely ridiculous circumstances like 'This is an excellent homemade cake, Flo, what's in it?' Again... pretty much everything but me. And WTF? I was never intended to be part of any recipe, or to be packed in a suitcase. And should anyone be surprised that burglars would steal everything from your home but me? I mean, really, I'm sure they've already got one of me, plus I wouldn't go for much on the black market. Well, all I've gotta say to those of you using my name to represent the last resort... EVERYTHING... is screw you! Screw. You."
--- T. Kitchen Sink ---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with ya, Kitch. It just ain't right. But I do have one question however - how come you always get backed up when I dump my coffee grounds down your throat?

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home