Monday, August 01, 2005

Fun facts.

This blog post will be about fun facts learned OFF the internet (IS there such a thing anymore? haha)...
1. Did you know ZIP in zip code stands for Zone Improvement Plan? Came about in the late 60's, I think. Maybe the 70's. Anyway, not that long ago.
2. Gatorade was developed by University of Florida researchers to quench the thirst of the Florida Gators. After its invention, they won two bowl games!

"You know, I thought dogs... laid eggs. And I learned something today!"
-Peter Griffin-

3 Comments:

Blogger K good said...

you should never quote the Griffens until you have exsausted all Homer quotes. Keep it real brothea.

11:41 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

D-oh!, but Homer has kept getting stupider as the years have progressed. Peter has stayed the same stupid for a while! Plus, "I prefer to listen to Cheap Trick."

1:16 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

haha.. true. I see the newest Weezer album like I see a good friend who was overcome with alcoholism. I didn't think there was a problem at first, but then it got worse, and now it has to stop. But he'll get help and by his next album he'll be substance free. hahaha - Here's a fun fact, speaking of "Cheap Trick", Homer: Cheap Trick was the original pick for "Rock and Roll High School's" band! For those of you who don't know that the movie was actually made with the Ramones (a much better fit for one of my favorite cheesy 80's flicks, anyway), get the hell out, and I never want to speak with you again. Bastard. Just kidding. I can grow to forgive you somehow.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home