Monday, July 25, 2005

Band in a month project...

Here's the blog for info on my newest project, the BAND-IN-A-MONTH. Yep, you heard it. It's gonna be kinda like Morgan Spurlock's new show, 30 Days, because we're video taping the process. Only this is one show no one, not even my mother, will want to watch. But it's gonna rock, and I get to form a "super-group" with Dan from the now defunct Rattbelly. We're gonna write a set's worth of songs, record most if not all of them, make cd demos to hand out, and play about two shows before we break up because of my drinking problem and Dan's control issues. haha... Just... read the freakin blog... http://thestintrocks.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why just a month?

11:08 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Read The Stint blog to find out! http://www.thestintrocks.blogspot.com - or I'll just tell you. Dan is only in Madison for month (for work). It was his idea.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Toxic Ned said...

What's the next thing you'll do in a month? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

10:14 AM  
Blogger K good said...

if you pull this off i will say, "good job"

4:00 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

And I will respond with "pants to you."

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you have any single bandmates for me to corrupt... I've been on a roll with your bands! :P

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home