Monday, July 11, 2005

Light-hearted humor

Since my last post showed the asshole side of me (sorry you had to see that), I thought I'd write about something fun now. I'm really not an asshole. Usually. Anyway, I've been reading a lot of my back issues of Popular Science, the coolest magazine in the world, because I have free time at work in which to do so. Here are a couple awesome links I read about in there... Check 'em out, if you have free time at work. Or even if you don't. Just pretend you're working, and keep your mouse near the "minimize" button, just in case Lumberg walks by.....
Funny mistakes in ads and signs and such (like the Jay Leno thing).
Ze Frank. I don't know what this guy is about, but the video that made him famous on his site isn't even very funny. Some of it is, though. I like "New Year".
Xrated. Not necessarily funny, but it would be funny to see you go to this site at work.
Ever wonder what BIFF is up to these days? I think his paintings fuckin rock!
A movie in Wisconsin. With robots. The guy who just left the crew (Jason) is the dude who films all the Spoof Fests. I think he mentioned something about needing soundtrack music. hmm... wonder if they still need some!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home