Thursday, June 09, 2005

Few things...

Gotta love those Brits... http://www.moveonpac.org/tellthetruth/?id=5653-5149328-PjsoihsNFI8OXNfQyY4dng&t=1

Anyway, is anyone goin to see Weezer with the Pixies at Summerfest? It's July 7th. A Thursday. Holy shit, what an awesome pairing. Weird, I guess. But Weezer did do Veloria on the Pixies tribute album. Anyway, we're gonna have to miss Nightranger to see 'em. I just found that out. Dammit! Just kidding. Their two songs were okay, I suppose. But fuckin "Binky Tunny and the Farmland Chokehold" are opening for Skid Row! I'd say good for them, but really they aren't that good. I mean, what's the deal? How are they getting this publicity? And not until after Cara (and the rest of the band) was booted! I mean, I could see this happening if Binky was hot, but she ain't. She's got a bubbly personality, I guess, but shit, so do a lot of musicians ten times better than her. I mean, I'm not mad or jealous at all, just perplexed. Why isn't Sunpot opening for Skid Row? Or Skid Row opening for Sunspot! Or the two bands combining to form Skidspot! hmm... too fecal, I agree.

2 Comments:

Blogger K good said...

i am sure that Weezer will fuck it up. i am going to go, yes, but i am not optomistic about the pairing.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

I can't wait for the Weezer show. It's gonna be awesome, let's try to sneak some licka into the joint like for AWK a coupla years back.

And I wouldn't wanna open up for Skid Row without Sebastian Bach. Sorry, but without him, they ain't shit. I was on his tour bus one time and Daphna slow-danced with him. Talk about your fucked up moments.

Oh, and I'd still bone Stevie Nicks. Totally.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home