Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Podcast + Gomeroke

I went to Gomeroke tonight. Did "Saw Her Standing There" and "Daydream Believer", both BORD covers! I don't have to work tomorrow, so that's cool. For the next month or two or three I have off on Tuesdays. Kick ass. Only problem with that is that I have to work on Sundays. Fuck. Oh well. I'll live with that for now. I'm listening to Sunspot's podcast right now. Pretty cool. Anyone can be a DJ now! I should make my own radio show sometime! That Sunspot band really has to be a little more discriminating with their taste in local music though. I mean, I really am NOT an asshole (I don't think) when I say that 80% of local music (and ALL music, for that matter) is complete turd for the ears. Shit, really, people, I mean, learn your fucking instrument and play it correctly, and don't write songs unless you can do it well. I mean, to each his own really, but don't expect me to LIKE anything you ever do unless it is good. How hard is that? Man. Fuck. God damn. I really AM a positive person. Really! I love most everything for what it is. But most of what IS is crap. So, I guess I love crap. Okay, sometimes. I don't know what I'm saying. Sunspot is in the carwash right now. This is funny stuff. Wish I could be there with them. Chris (guitarist) and I finished some songs today and wrote some more material, so that's pretty cool. I think we almost have a complete set's worth of songs now. Now all we need is a bassist and drummer. Easy, huh! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Man, why do I babble on so?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Toxic Ned said...

WHAT?!? You have to work on Sunday? How will you get to church to beg for the forgiveness of God and His son, Jesus Christ? For shame, Uncle Timmy, for shame...

9:38 AM  
Blogger K good said...

You teach me how to play bass in 30 days, I will join the band. :)

aparently its in my genes.

11:06 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

You want me to get in your jeans? Wait, I think I heard that wrong. I had enough God for a year at Max's wedding. Think I'll do a whole blog on weddings comin' up. Maybe.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home