Friday, April 22, 2005

My shallow self...

Alright, I had all these deep philisophical things I was gonna blog about, but then I totally forgot what they were. Maybe they'll come back to me. So, I'll just take this moment to tell you all that Me First and The Gimme-Gimmes are fuckin awesome. I'm listening to their latest album "Ruin Jonny's Barmitzvah". They do punk covers of Auld Lang Sine, Strawberry Fields Forever, and Heart of Glass. Heck yeah! Also in punk news, three members of The Teen Idols, minus the guitarist who left, are starting a new band. I still have to get the Teen Idols' latest album. It's more of the same, but I still like it. Pogo-punk is one of my favorite genres. I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toxic Ned said...

Loss of deep philosophical things to post about make us all very sad pandas. :(

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home