Monday, April 11, 2005

K62 proposal

I've come up with a new political initiative I call "K62." It would make it legal to shoot any small human child roaming around without their parents. Feral children should be made an unprotected species. In the past 5 years, our state's candy and bubblegum population has dwindled substantially, and something must be done. K62 would allow citizens to shoot these menacing children who contribute also to the overpowering noise polution created by crying, whining, and yells of "yay" and "whee". Although in some regions it is illegal to shoot a gun, in those cases citizens would still be allowed to trap the children and kill them by drowning. The Madison Department of Health says that drowning is the most humane way to kill children. An effective method to use would be to set out a small child-size bear trap and use either a GameBoy Advance or Pokemon card set as bait. Once trapped, the child could then be removed from the metal jaws and their head humanely plunged into a large vat of Kool-Aid. Don't forget to keep them under for at least 5 minutes, or those little fuckers might run away!

1 Comments:

Blogger JRamoneWI said...

haha.. no I haven't flipped out. It's a parody of Q62, the proposal to make shooting cats without collars legal. Yesterday was the vote. I don't know how it went yet. It's fucking ridiculous. Has the world always been goin to hell in a handbasket, or has is just been since I've been paying closer attention to politics?

I might like kids someday. For now I can't see myself having them. I always thought growing up that it was what you were "supposed" to do. Get married, have kids, die. But that sounds fuckin depressing to me. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind back in a great number of years. Maybe life will be like The Sims. You get bored buying cool things and making friends and throwing parties and talking to the big pink bunny (that's only in The Sims 2), so you have a kid to see what it's like. haha

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home