Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Buncha stuff...

Here's my latest crazy endeavor on EBAY. I can't believe some fucker gave me NEUTRAL feedback a while ago. I just noticed it.

I saw Napolean Dynamite, finally. It was actually pretty funny! Normally I try to ignore the hype, so it doesn't raise my expectations. It didn't have a story, really. Just an amusing character study. The lead guy talks like a mix between a couple kids I knew in 6th grade. DANG!

I downloaded some stuff from AllOfMp3.com. It's pretty sweet. Got a kick-ass Social Distortion album, "Sex, Love and Rock and Roll." (Mike H, I think you'd like that one). It only cost 1.47 or something to download CD-quality mp3s! I've been pulling my old Scorpions CDs out again lately. No reason, really. Except that they rock.

Played some D&D tonight. It's fun. Someone was talking about a character called "the baker" and his wife. I said "Mrs. Baker?" and Erika and I busted out singing the old Rattbelly song of the same name. We've been doing a lot of the "saying the exact same thing at the exact same time" stuff lately. Maybe it's from her psychic power studies. Jameel and I used to do that, since we lived together for a number of years. Actually, maybe he still says the same shit as me, only I don't know, 'cause I'm 4 hours away.

My dad is getting married. That's cool. Cindy is nice and buys us kick-ass Christmas presents. My mom got married not too long ago, too. Her and Ken are moving to Albuquerque. The crazy thing about that is.. I know how to spell Albuquerque. Albuquerque is also the title of one of the funniest Weird Al songs ever. Did you know he recorded a version of "Peter and The Wolf?" Erika bought it for her mom on Ebay for a BUNCH of money, because it's out of print. I copied it, so if you wanna hear it (I haven't listened to it all the way through, but what I've heard is funny!) or get a copy, let me know. I know some of you are music teachers!

After proof-reading that last sentence, I realize it sounds like Erika's mom is on Ebay. I've gotta watch my syntax a little better. Seacrest out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toxic Ned said...

Man, playing D&D... Which version? Is it a regular game that you guys run, or just random playing?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you remember that song.

--listless

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home