Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Million Dollar Baby (with psychic powers)

I came across this on the "internet" tonight. It's a challenge by James Randi, a famous skeptic, to anyone who can prove the existence of paranormal activity. He and the "contestant" both agree on the rules of what is a success and what is a failure. He'll give you a million bucks if you win! Anyone wanna help me train and develop my Jedi mind trick? I'll split it with ya!

And this is pretty hilarious... something to do on those rainy days. Seems a little too corpsal to me. And if "corpsal" isn't a word, then I guess it seems "cadaveresque".

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

Randi's been doing this challenge for as long as I can remember. He always seemed to be at odds with everyone's favorite psychic Israeli, Uri Geller.

I'm gonna take him on one day, though, hopefully before that crotchety old fucker bites the dust and I'm gonna win his million dollars.

5:56 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

I'll help you! We've got about 3 or 4 "How to become psychic" books here. You can borrow one. Erika's working on one now. It's weird how some of the stuff actually works!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home