Sunday, February 27, 2005

"Woke up this morning, and got yourself a gun"

I just finished watching the second season of the Sopranos. Man, I love that show. I haven't had HBO since it's been on, so I borrowed the first season and downloaded the second. I think Tony Soprano has got to be one of my favorite fictional characters now. Next to Forrest Gump, maybe, Homer Simpson (up to recent seasons of the Simpsons which I will rant on about later). And.. I don't know... Jesus? haha... Grandma Soprano is pretty hilarious, too. I think I like Tony so much because he's this big important tough guy, the way a lot of guys think they are. But inside he's really just sad and finding his place in the world. I think some people shy away from the Sopranos because they don't like mobster movies or shows, but it's way more than that. The character development is so deep. They build up such wonderful multi-dimensional characters. Then they whack 'em. haha. Really I don't watch much tv at all (this quote is on a website I just discovered that you may agree kicks ass), but HBO has some awesome stuff! I love Six Feet Under, too. But Tony is the man. I feel for him. Sometimes I feel as if it's myself who's in the "waste management business". Only I don't have a "goomah", my "stugots" aren't quite as big as Anthony Soprano's (he let's me call him "T"), and I'm not a member of a "borgata". "Che peccato!" I leave you tonight with this... "Col tempo la foglia di gelso diventa seta". Capisch? No? Fagettaboutit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home