Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My blog hurts.

So, people go on this "internet" thing I've heard so much about, write about their lives, and the world can read it? Hmm... like a diary for people who can't stand keeping secrets. Awesome. To tell you the truth, I expect the only people who would read mine are my girlfriend, my mom (as soon as she gets a computer) and the handful of friends I have that spend over 5 hours a day online.

Well, I totally forgot how to do that HTML stuff, but maybe it will come back to me someday. Eventually I wanna update the bordfans site with all our MP3s, some video, etc. Mostly just for myself, so I have it all archived in one place.

I just watched another episode of "Six Feet Under". It's an HBO show we've been renting (fyi: on occasion I may use the term "we" to refer to "Erika and I", however I do not condone the perpetual use of this term in this way; I will write a whole blog on "crazy things couples do that I hope 'we' don't" later!). It's a fuckin great show! You should rent it sometime. I guess they're in the sixth season or so. We rented it on a whim one day, and now we're hooked. Anyone own the Sopranos? I only saw the first season, and I liked that too. I try not to get into too many TV shows, 'cause I don't wanna end up spending all my time in my bedroom watching TV while the world goes by and I wither away. Shit, I don't even have a TV in my bedroom. And shit, I've only swore THREE times in this post. I fuckin love to swear. If I keep up this blogging crap, you'll find that out more than you probably need to. :) ... fuckin' smilies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

Holy shit, Tim! Welcome to the Blogosphere! I just saw this when I clicked on the link in your profile. Sweet.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home