Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Improv Everywhere

Okay, I know I just wrote about it saying you should check out the website, but I just read some of the missions and now I must say you HAVE to read about them! It's fuckin hilarious! I especially like the one where they have Anton Chekov do a reading at, and meet-and-greet outside, a Barnes And Noble. See, he died in 1904. All the "agents" that do the pranks tell what they saw or heard as far as crowd reactions. I bet you would see stunts like these in Madison. It's a weird enough town. Not as strange as New York, I guess. I think my favorite "mission" is the Mobius one. Go to the website! NOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger K good said...

i watched punk'd for the first time last night.

stupidest thing i have ever seen.

let me repeat.

stupidest thing ever.

12:53 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Yeah, I agree there, KC. I like That 70's Show, and Kelso is a funny character, but Ashton Kutcher is a fuckin numbnut in real life, and I'd kick his fratboy ass if I ever saw him on the street. I won't ever see him on the street, so I can safely say that. Because I would never kick anyone's ass. I'm just too weak. Punk'd is nothing like Improv Everywhere, though. You should read about them, you'd think it's funny (most of it, at least). Did you know Punk was originally a derogatory term for blacks? I think I heard that somewhere.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home