Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A few things.

1.) I heard a radio show on NPR called This American Life. They were interviewing a guy from Improv Everywhere, a group of actors and artists in New York who go around to public places putting on "shows" simply because they can. I think it's fuckin hilarious, but you have to read about them on their site to understand what the hell they do. Here's a blurb from This American Life's site about one of Improv Everywhere's missions...
---A group called Improv Everywhere decides that an unknown band, Ghosts of Pasha, playing their first ever tour in New York, ought to think they're a smash hit. So they study the band's music and then crowd the performance, pretending to be hard-core fans. Improv Everywhere just wants to make the band happy – to give them the best day of their lives. But the band doesn't see it that way. Nor does another subject of one of Improv Everywhere's "missions."---

2.) Well, I finally broke down and got a job. I've been searching for something that will pay decently, but since none of those crappy opportunities came through for me, I had to take the crappy opportunity of Captel. Actually, it will be rewarding, not too difficult (once I get the hang of it), and the people there are fun. I've already met a lot of them, since Erika and Dylan both work there. But, the pay is shit. There's still a possibility one of the jobs I've applied for will get back to me, but I couldn't keep holding my breath. I can always leave Captel if that happens. I guess they have a LOT of turnaround. And like I always say, "ONE GOOD BANK HEIST" would really solve all my money problems. But if it comes to that, I'll definitely share the wealth with all of you, my friends.

3.) Today Dylan said "Skatoonzy the Euppet". Search the internet all you want. You will never find the meaning behind this. I'm not sure that there is one. There may have been one... wait.. yes! I remember now. But I can't tell you. I'm going to let this torture you for eternity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This American Life is teh aw3s0m3.

--listless

8:45 AM  
Blogger Toxic Ned said...

Let me know if it comes down to the bank heist. We're two smart kids. We can figure it out, plus we've seen a number of movies and can extrapolate from those.

10:23 AM  
Blogger K good said...

internet chatter aside, D&D is geekier.

about damn time you got a job.

do you know any good Interior Designers that want to move to San Fran. or maybe a Finacial Analyst or Economist?

2:28 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Totally, Toxic Ned. You're in. q-ball can be the get-away driver. Reminds me of the song "Let's Rob a Bank" by Size 14. They're aw3s0m3. Where did that language come from, anyway?

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home