Thursday, August 11, 2005

Poor baby...

If anyone watched tonight's pre-season Packer game, it was pretty good. But I was very saddened by Terrell Owen. My heart goes out to him. He is NOT in the top ten highest players of the league, and that is NOT fair, according to his agent. The poor sap has to live on a measly 6 million bucks a year. How can he even feed HIMSELF on that, let alone a family? It's a tragedy, to be sure. I mean, forget about the children in third-world countries whose only food is flies they happen to have the strength to pick off their bloated bellies or get from their eyes, which can't produce tears because of dehydration. Forget about the homeless during Christmastime. I'm calling the American Red Cross right now and asking them to help out good ol' T.O. I'm also starting my own fund to help him through these tough times. First, I'm going to steal from our country's teachers. I mean, shit, they make 20 THOUSAND dollars a year! That's the price of a really nice car. They could buy themselves a new car every year, so I'm sure they get paid well more than what they are worth. I mean all they are doing is leading the children of today into good futures so they can take care of us when we're 80 and shitting our pants again. I'm also taking paypal payment donations. Please send what you can to this email- whinybitch_t_o@richfuck.com - but first take a minute to sit down and let this all sink in. Wipe the tears from your eyes and relax with a glass of water while you get your senses back. It's okay. Everything will be fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toxic Ned said...

Wow, I never knew that Terrell Owens had it so bad! I'm starting up a grassroots movement in order to get him more money so he can live!

9:30 AM  
Blogger K good said...

ah shit! I missed that one on letterman.

I have surprise for you, as in cool link.

5:02 PM  
Blogger K good said...

I need your personal email.
email it to
kevincgroen@gmail.com

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should hold a benefit concert!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home