Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Movie Review

Alright, I think I'll make it a rule that each time I put a "bitchy" or "moody" or "punk-ass" post on my blog, I have to follow it up with a fun one. This is my review of The 40 Year Old Virgin - which I just saw... ten minutes ago.

AWESOME! Two thumbs up. (Can I use thumbs, or is that copyrighted?). Steve Carrell has always been hilarious in The Daily Show, and his character in this flick is very... Steve Carrell. The other characters are all really fun, too. You know, the kinda guys who you see in the movie and you wish YOUR friends were that exciting? hahaha... Just kidding, friends o' Tim. The love interest in the movie is really believable, which is rare in movies lately. Of course, there are a few extremely low-brow moments in the film, but all in all, it keeps you laughing most of the way through. I came out of the theater, and my face hurt from smiling. I love those kinda movies! Think I'll stay away from any hurricane news for a day or so, and keep this happy mood for a while. Anyway, I highly recommend seeing The 40 Year Old Virgin. If you like Steve Carrell, you'll love him in this. And even if you're not familiar with him, you won't be able to resist the boyish charm and innocence of his character, and his good ol' fun-time pals. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

Yeah, that's one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I heartily recommend it.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home