Tuesday, September 27, 2005

He-Man and 4-Non-Blondes

A lot of the "funny" videos floating around the internet are put together by some teen with editing software, and a few hours to kill. But THIS is the funniest shit you will see all day!

I'm into the 4th season of The Sopranos now. Holy crap, that's a great show. I went to a bachelor party this weekend that reminded me of Bada-Bing. Our group as a whole must've gone through at least 1 "box of ziti" the whole night. We had some "gabagool" first, then played an "executive game", then went to the Bada-Bing to find the bachelor a "goomah", at least for the night. It was a fun night, but I can't say more due to the "omerta" regarding bachelor parties. I ain't a "rat." No "puttanas" were killed. I don't think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

4th season is good, but wait til ya get to the 5th. That's when the characters and the consequences of their actions really shine.

Pie-O-My is a fucking schweet one.

I like season three a lot too, that's where Tony really takes the reins.

2:43 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Definitely. And Meadow is getting hotter by the minute, and a lot more defiant. I, however, would NOT defy Tony. :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

I think once I get all the He-Man DVDs, the first of which come out on my birthday.. hint hint.. haha... I'll figure out a way to rip them into files I can use in Sonic Foundry Vegas and put together something funny. I need to use this computer for something other than email, for christs sake!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home