Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm sick of these mutha fuckin' snakes on this mutha fuckin' plane!!!

And the crowd goes wild! haha... I bet half of the dorks who saw "Snakes On A Plane" tonight are gonna use that as the title of their next post. Man, it was fun. My Oscar prediction right now is that, well, "Snakes On A Plane" will win NOTHING! haha.. But it was fun to see a movie with a theater full of movie geeks cheering and laughing and clapping. Good times, I tell ya. Just go into it expecting crap and you'll be surprised. It's not super cheesy like I thought it would be. Lots of action. And.. well... snakes! Man, I'm still smilin' a half hour after leaving the theater.

2 Comments:

Blogger K good said...

So it was fun eh?
I want to see it. So its worth 14 bucks to see it? I have to paint a room today. Shit.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Toxic Ned said...

That movie was so many quoteworthy lines. IT WAS AWESOME!

"This plane'll go down faster than a Thai hooker!"

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home