Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Re-Punk-blican

Oh man, this video is freakin hilarious! Well, it's not like being a republican makes your music suck, 'cause Michale (yeah, I didn't know it was spelled like that, either) Graves fuckin rules. His voice is like melted... metal.. or something. It's awesome. But I think just to keep band tension to a minimum, I'll start a side project with Jon Stewart instead of Michale. I'm sure ol' Jonny plays at least a mean tambourine. Maybe he'll help me write that anti-Ann Coulter song that's been swimmin' round in my head. Nah.. that would be WAY too easy. That chick is fuckin wack. Even Bill O'Reilly thinks so, and he's the spawn of Hilter. Anyway, back to music. Check out Dragonforce. They too, rule. They don't write 'em like that anymore! And although most would say "NO ONE should write music like that" I say fuck it. I think it's fun. A little cheesy I guess, but shit, I listen to NERFHERDER for christ's sake. I write songs about monkeys and beer.

Anyway, here I am at my new house. It's awesome. It's in Middleton, so stop by sometime everybody! Just call a couple minutes ahead of time, since I walk around naked sometimes now since it's just me and E. On second thought, just come on in. But don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Comments:

Blogger JRamoneWI said...

I'm starting a band called The Nazi Block Watchers. JQ, you're on triangle. Ang will play the washboard. So, I guess Ann Coulter's new book is selling really well. I guess it's like how people stop at an accident to see the bloody carnage, and then feel really bad if they actually see some. I'm curious to read it, but it would definitely have to be a stolen copy. :) I'm also gonna steal the newest Graves album. hehe

4:54 PM  
Blogger K good said...

Still relevant.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home