Saturday, March 11, 2006

We know nothing.

Every once in a while people get the impression that mankind has discovered everything it possibly can on Earth. I mean, there are so many billions of people spread out everywhere, how could we miss something? But in fact, we know nothing. These two articles (crater and mouse-squirrel) are pretty exciting. It blows my mind when shit like this is discovered. Kick ass.

Also, we are but mere infants when it comes to where technology can take us. We think of chamber pots and aquaducts as pretty primitive now, but in the future (the future, Conan?) people will laugh at our silly little "internet" and how you have to "type" with your "hands." This article reminds me of a quote from BTTF2: "You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you video link doesn't work...you apparently copied a javascript code... those never work...bugger!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Damn. I couldn't find the thing on CNN.com anymore, either. Well, I change it to "article" and if you click on that, you'll be able to read about it. It's freakin' sweet. It could help me acheive my dream of telekinesis. :)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home