Saturday, January 07, 2006

Albuquerque

Kicks ass that I can spell that, huh? And that's where I'll be for the next week, if ya need me. Visiting my mom and stepdad, Ken. I love flying. Love riding in planes, too. I'm sure I wouldn't if I was a business man or something and had to do it often. But once every year or so is cool. Should be in the 50s or 60s down there. Sweet. We might take a short trip to Roswell to uncover the truth the government has been hiding from us for decades. Or we might just sit around playing boardgames. Whatever. I'm gonna listen to Weird Al's "Albuquerque" to get pumped. It's probably the best 12 minute, two-chord song ever written.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Neil Young read your blog, he would probably say:

Well, they say
that Santa Fe
Is less than ninety miles away,
And I got time to roll a number
and rent a car.
Oh, Albuquerque.

I've been flyin'
down the road,
And I've been starvin' to be alone,
And independent from the scene
that I've known.
Albuquerque.

So I'll stop when I can,
Find some fried eggs
and country ham.
I'll find somewhere where
they don't care who I am.
Oh, Albuquerque,
Albuquerque.

8:41 AM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Sweet, I haven't heard that one. I bet it still doesn't rock like Weird Al, though.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

Your bordfans email address doesn't work so please send me an email from an account that I can reply to.

I'll call you later, just wanna see which message'll get to you first...

kthxbye,

Dan

2:34 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Come on, give me some credit. I know who The Partridge Family is! :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home