Wednesday, December 07, 2005

He-Bay

Just in case anyone's curious, this is what I'm selling. I kept Castle Grayskull and about 7 or 8 of the best figures. I figure I'll make back at least most of what I spent on the entire lot on Ebay about a year ago. Fun times! Well, I better get to sleep. Got Government Zero practice tomorrow, then this weekend it's the lesbian party. Gotta get the cameras ready. More on that later... Hey, anyone wanna see Walmartopia with me? It sounds pretty funny and cheesy, and I'll go on Wednesday when it's only 5 bucks with a student ID. I still have mine! Bill and Dan from GZ both work at Walmart, so they get in for 5 bucks for any show. Kick ass! I'll let y'all know how it is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sunspot Mike said...

Awesome, you even have King Randor.

You have almost the entire Evil Horde too. Sweet. Remember Hordak's Slime Pit?

That thing was the balls.

10:34 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Yeah, the Slime Pit is there, but the skull that held the slime is missing. That slime was awesome. It kinda fucked up Mossman, though, and you especially didn't want to use it on Grizzlor. It was way better than today's Nickelodeon "Gak!"

12:05 PM  
Blogger K good said...

Moss Man? Stinky guy, thats his name right?
Birthday?

10:13 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

Moss Man was green and fuzzy. Stinkor was the one that smelled and looked like a skunk. And actually, he smelled more like Polo, the cologne our middle school principal caked on. And he made all your other figures smell like that, too, when you put him in with the rest. I guess Stinkor was created by a little kid for a contest. He was never in the cartoons. Why can't I be an expert at something that could like... make me some money? haha

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home