Wednesday, May 03, 2006

America... fuck yeah.

If you haven't seen Stephen Colbert rip Bush a new asshole at his very own White House Correspondence Dinner, you have to check it out. I guess Jon Stewart said something like it was the balls-iest thing he'd ever seen, but I don't know. I think it was just what I would expect. I just wonder why the hell they'd invite Colbert to the dinner to SPEAK! I think possibly the administration is dumb enough to actually BELIEVE that Colbert is really right-wing, since he plays that character on his show. Well, anyway, I think I'll blog about something else non-political later, but I couldn't pass up the chance to let the world (aka the 5 people who read this blog) know about this video. Kick ass, man. Anarchy. Hell yeah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - I have been watching the Colbert Report since December. It is brilliant. One of my favorite lines of his is, "Either you have a pre 9/11 mentality and you're against the president, or you have a post 9/11 mentality and you support the president - the president has made this very clear".

And, he calls Bill O'Reilly "Papa Bear". Classic.

The white house folk probably do buy into his character....and that's what makes the whole damn thing so funny.

3:14 PM  
Blogger JRamoneWI said...

http://www.salon.com/ent/video_dog/politics/2006/04/30/colbert_press/index.html

Eureka! There we go. Now you can watch the whole video. 'Cause his speech is a lot meaner in the beginning. You can actually SEE Bush get really pissed off and flushed. Fuckin' A. Awesome. You can also tell it was a little hard for Stephen to stay in character, since he, like the rest of us, hate the president so much.

1:30 PM  
Blogger K good said...

Colbert is brilliant.
Genius of sorts.
I am going to the Dells this weekend.
Join me.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home