Sunday, November 26, 2006

Offline

So, I'm moving my computer to the basement for a week or so to record some drums. I may or may not connect my internet cable down there, so I'll probably be offline for a bit. I think I'm gonna delete this blog eventually, too. It's unfocused and random. I think I'll create a different one, or a couple different ones. Or maybe not. I like blogging, but it's been hard to get myself to do it. I think if I make a new one, I'll go with a more "creative writing" approach. Because writing about the rummage sale I just had is, well, kinda boring. And those of you who read this are probably gonna find out about my life happenings through other channels anyway. I tried a time traveler blog for a bit, and it was okay. Any suggestions on what I could do for a creative one? Maybe I'll just write crazy random shit with some underlying theme. Anyway, I should probably concentrate on music anyway. I ain't gettin any younger. Gotta write and record as much punk as I can before I get soft and start writing all polkas. 'Cause it's comin, folks... sewiously.

3 Comments:

Blogger circularroom said...

I like the creative writing idea. Perhaps you could take the approach of posing as an alien and doing a point of view type of deal. or a teenwolf. Immortality has a nice ring to it, if all else fails.
Anyhoo, I hope your recording goes well!
cheers!
<3

12:59 PM  
Blogger K good said...

The essence of a blog is to write about things that people just don't care about in the first place. I think you should keep this one, and possibly start another one. I read this one, its funny most of the time. Check out my friend Charlies blog, http://kinemapoetics.blogspot.com/ hes got the creative with the boring.

8:57 AM  
Blogger K good said...

YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR PAGE!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home